2019 Capital Campaign
CBEC’s exemplary environmental education programs employ a multi-disciplinary approach to learning and complement current classroom curricula. Our facilities must keep pace with increased demands, and our proposed new pavilion will provide a safe and eco-friendly space to host the more 10,000 students who come to CBEC each year . . . and much more!
A new pavilion will provide:
• a safe & adequate space to accommodate our school field trips
• a spot for eco-tourists to picnic, relax & restore
• a venue for special public events
• a site for club meetings & corporate retreats
• a place for celebrations & family gatherings
But we need your help!
Your contribution will help us reach our goal of $350,000!
Click here for Capital Campaign Brochure
Click here for Current List of Donors
Click here for Project Updates
Thank you to these companies who have already pledged in-kind services and/or materials:
Steven Kahle Architects · Annapolis
Reedy Electrical Services · Hanover
Increte of Maryland, Inc. · Crofton