Camp Forms

To register for camp, please redirect here:

Already enrolled in CBEC summer camp or School’s Out Camp?  Please complete and return these forms by email or in person before camp.  Scan/email to Ashley Peris at or drop off at 600 Discovery Lane Grasonville, MD.  Summer camp payment is due before camp.  Payment for School’s Out Camp is collected on day of camp.

Forms for the 2018 summer camp season

  • Health History Form – Camp
  • Alternate Pick-up Form (Please list all adults allowed to pick up your camper.  Child will not be dismissed to any adult other than the primary guardians or those listed on this form.)
  • Kayak Permission Form (ONLY FOR SUMMER CAMP and ONLY For campers completing grades 3 and higher by June 2018)
  • If your camper needs to bring medication to camp (either prescription or OTC), this form must be completed and signed by your child’s physician. Medication Authorization Form

If you have any questions about camp forms, please email Anna at or call (410)827-6694.