Become a Member today!
Support Environmental Education and Restoration Projects at CBEC
Help CBEC achieve its mission of "promoting stewardship and sustainability through environmental education and habitat restoration." As a private, 501(c)3, non-profit, CBEC relies heavily on money raised through memberships. On behalf of over 10,000 students who join us for "hands-on, feet-wet" educational experiences and the many visitors who enjoy our center every year, we thank you for considering membership at CBEC.
• Unlimited exploration of the center's property for 1 year
• Free use of outdoor equipment like seining nets, binoculars, field guides and GPS units
• Free use of kayaks, life jackets and paddles
• Discounts at programs and gift shop
• Subscription to the CBEC e-newsletter
• Option to rent the Arts & Education Building or Pavilion for events, weddings, parties
• Option to purchase a dog membership to bring your furry friend to CBEC (click link to access application or available at Visitors Center)
Come Discover Our 510-Acre Peninsula in the Upper Chesapeake Bay
Enjoy 4 miles of hiking trails, bay views and water access, kayaking, birding, geocaching, photography, picnicing and our captive non-releasable Birds or Prey exhibit.
Please select the membership level below that you wish to purchase and click the submit button.